Do you have furniture items that you love, but you’re worried you might have to replace them soon because the fabric is damaged or showing its age? Luckily, with the services of a company providing furniture upholstery repair in Colorado Springs, CO, it’s quite likely that replacement is not necessary. At Rocky Mountain Upholstery Company, we offer a wide array of upholstery services, as well as other types of repairs and an impressive number of swatches to choose from.
Here’s a look at just some of the items we can reupholster, repair, clean or re-dye:
- Sofas, chairs and love seats
- Throw pillows
- Foam cushions and mattresses
- Vinyl, leather and high- to mid-grade cloth
- Custom-built furniture
- Antique furniture
- Custom-cut foam cushions
- Custom-sized down cushions
- Upholstered headboards
- Mattress covers
- Arm covers
- Lawn furniture covers
- Outdoor cushions
If seeing our extensive list of furniture upholstery services still hasn’t convinced you that repair might be a more suitable option than replacement, here are some benefits of reupholstering to consider:
- Reupholstering is less expensive: Purchasing new furniture can become pretty costly, especially if you are looking for quality, long-lasting items. Going the reupholstering route allows you to keep items you may already love while also saving money.
- Reupholstering allows you to avoid a lengthy decision-making process: If you are looking for a chair or other furniture item of a specific size that will fit well in your existing space, you may have to visit multiple stores to find something that meets your requirements and that you like. The shopping process can also become lengthy if you run into difficulty finding new furniture items that complement the style of a particular room or your existing furniture. In addition to money, reupholstering saves time and headaches.
- Reupholstering doesn’t require complicated logistics: If you’ve gotten rid of furniture in the past, you know it’s not as simple as it sounds. You may have to arrange for someone with a truck or other large vehicle to move the furniture to its new owner’s home or to a donation site, which can prolong the length of time you’re without the new furniture that you want or need. By going with the reupholstering option instead, you don’t have to make arrangements for transport, and you won’t experience the inconvenience of being without needed pieces of furniture.
- Reupholstering allows you to keep cherished pieces: If you’ve purchased or otherwise acquired an antique piece of furniture or one that has a lot of family history, replacement might not sound appealing. With some reupholstering or other repair work, your special furniture can be as good as new, providing enjoyment for you and allowing you to keep the piece in the family.
Once you’ve made the decision to look into furniture upholstery repair in Colorado Springs, CO, you might be wondering if you can receive an estimate from a company you’re considering working with. Rocky Mountain Upholstery Company is proud to offer estimates for our services, and we bring the utmost care and attention to detail to our work. We have been a family owned and operated business for more than 25 years, offering quality professional services for restoration of fine furniture, automobiles and boats. Contact us today!